Sunday 6 April some historical gliders had settled on in DDA-hangar on schiphol East. These planes were part of an exhibition concerning air postages of the KNVvL. There were two historical gliders at of the British air Cadets: Slingsby T.21 Sedbergh WB946 that in the Netherlands state registered as PH-799. This apparatus flew for the first time on 5 December 1949 and hears now at home on Soesterberg. The second apparatus was the Slingsby T.31b Tadem Tutor XE790 from 1953. This apparatus flew at the RAF for the last on the fly basis Syerston. The Tutor fly now in the Netherlands. This Sunday is also the starting of the new flying season for the DDA Classic Airlines.